January 2, 2011

Blog Re-Discovery

Well everyone, I have a lot more time to focus on my blog.  In fact, I also have really grown a lot makeup-wise since I started my blog.  Here I am going to start just posting things that I do and what I like and any tricks and tips I have.  I will be posting my December 2010 favorites tonight - I don't want to do a youtube channel (although I am addicted to watching videos from my favorite beauty vloggers).  This will allow me to do a lot of stuff that I would do if I had a channel.  I am not big on making tutorials -- I don't think I have gotten to the level where I would create looks that others would want to copy.  However, I do take a lot of inspiration from others and from pictures I come across online and in magazines.  Currently I am trying to master this look from Prince William's and Kate Middleton's Official Engagement Pictures (Prince William with Kate Middleton | Celebrity-gossip.net).

Any ideas on how to perfect it?  I see its pretty heavy in eyeliner and soft cheeks and lips -- but any ideas what eyeshadow colors to use?

No comments:

Post a Comment